§ 1 Applicability
These terms and conditions contain the information contained between you ('the customer') and us, internetstores GmbH, Friedrichstraße 6, 70174 Stuttgart, exclusively valid terms and conditions for the conclusion of contracts via our online shop www.addnature.co.uk.
§ 2 Offer; Delivery; Delivery reserve; Partial Delivery
(1) The presentation of our goods on our website www.addnature.co.uk does not constitute a binding offer on our
(2) We do not accept offers from customers located outside the UK or Ireland.
(3) If a product ordered by you is not permanently available, we reserve the right not to accept your offer or to withdraw from the contract.
(4) We reserve the right to make a partial delivery, as long as this is reasonable and is necessary for speedy processing.
§ 3 Our liability
For our goods, the statutory right of non-liability exists, unless otherwise agreed in the following:
(1) We are liable - regardless of the legal grounds - for damages or replacement of futile expenses in accordance with the following provisions under letters (a) and (b):
(A) In the case of intent and gross negligence, we shall be liable without limitation. In the event of simple negligence, we shall be liable only for damages resulting from a breach of a fundamental contractual obligation (obligation whose fulfillment of the contractual performance is at first possible and on which you may regularly trust and trust); In this case, however, our liability is limited to the replacement of the contractual, foreseeable damage.
(B) The liability exclusions and limitations of liability resulting from subparagraph (a) shall not apply insofar as we have maliciously concealed a defect or assumed a guarantee for the condition of the goods, for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health , As well as in the case of liability under the Product Liability Act.
(2) Insofar as liability towards us is excluded or restricted, this also applies to the personal liability of our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 4 Conditions for promotional vouchers
The following conditions apply only to promotional vouchers, unless the voucher is different. They do not apply to
goods vouchers (ie vouchers purchased for payment (for example as gifts):
(1) Promotion vouchers can only be used in our online shop. To redeem a voucher, you must use the same e-mail address to which the voucher was sent. Vouchers may not be transferred. Only one voucher can be redeemed per order. Vouchers cannot be combined or redeemed in cash and are not interest-bearing.
(2) The validity period and, if applicable, the minimum order value (including VAT, without delivery charges and charges) will be specified when the voucher is presented.
(3) The voucher value is distributed on a pro rata basis to the goods ordered. In the case of the return of individual items, the voucher is proportionally calculated on the price of the returned goods. If a voucher is linked to a minimum order value, this must also be achieved if goods are partly returned; otherwise the voucher is not credited. In the case of the return of goods the credited amount of the voucher is not refunded and the voucher cannot be re-used.
(4) Coupons are not valid for Cube, RFR, Endura and Ghost brands.
§ 5 Settling disputes
We do not take part in any dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board and are not obliged to do so.